Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google Me!
It's very simple, open up google, click images, and search for the name of the above poster's username. You will then post the first picture found in the search.

Rules:

Do not post a picture that is offensive, if it is, use the next image.

Do not add numbers to the search. Doing so will more thn likely bring no results.

If you post more then once, the person posting a picture of your username may take any picture from the results.
Example: Adam posts. The next poster shows picture A to Adam. Adam posts again, the next poster will show picture B,C,D, or any that he/she wishes.

Have fun!
[Image: wsor6xz.png]
I don't really understand it though. -*-
*~Kaizo-Kuni the Land of Piracy~*
[Image: bb.jpg]
My Forum
Fine, i'll give an example using Adam, I, and Belloman.

Gameboy8661 is the first poster.
Adam goes on google image search and types in "Gameboy".
Adam posts the first result shown, as long as:
It has never been posted before,
and
it is not offensive.

Now, Belloman googles "Adam" and posts the first result as long as it obeys the rules shown.

I would do you as an example, but your name gives no results. Sad

If you still don't understand, I can help you here or through PM.
It's just like me to come up with complicated games.
I think I got it now, but unfortunately, I am not using my own computer. It's the school's network, and they censor the word "game" so I can't really continue it right away.

I don't think you can find by using my username either, since it comes really from 2 words, "kaizoku" and "kuni", therefore I don't think that whole "kaizokuni" has any meaning, that's why Google won't have a result for it.
My Forum
Yeah, no offense, but your name is quite complicated itself.

Ok, let's start now for anyone that can!'

Edit: This is my 200th post!
At home now, so let's start.

[Image: gameboy-glacier.jpg]

Did I do it correctly?
My Forum
Yup! Perfect!
Your name brought no results though Sad

Now, the next poster will google me again(since this post will make me the last poster), and pick any picture they wish, as long as it has not been done before.
[Image: gbasp_us_open_cvart.jpg]

Uhm, may I ask you something? Can we used something else about the user or only username are allowed?
My Forum
well since your username dosent bring up anything time to google me!
http://unknownlamer.org/img/doom/shots/misc/DOOM009.jpg

The only reason i've not used the image tags is because it's big, it isn't indecent or rude or anything.

Oopps, i've spelt it wront lol, my username i mean, it's supposed to be Fractured duh, lol sorry that might make it harder. I'm not good at spelling, i feel stupid now.
Vesper Lynd: If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known.
James Bond: That's because you know what I can do with my little finger...