Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Testimonials
createmybb is great. easy to set up, fast and has so many brilliant features. Some of them are great

Added
Im sure I tried mybb a while ago,but it was similar to phpbb then but looked more kiddy like,if you know what I mean.
Now I found this,createmybb and WOW! Its much better than the one I tried a while back,diff versions maybe? Dont know.
Anyway,in many ways it like vbulletin now,thumnails for images,the attachments show the same way,and also you can create sub forums! Great stuff. And this from a free forum.
The only other free forum type which seems good is SMF,But it looks more workman like.
Anyway,mybb and this place in particular,createmybb,is fantastic.
Just need more themes to choose from,a vbulletin one would be really awesome..Toungue
(Yeah,Ive read about that here too,but the admin wants to update to the next version first before adding that theme,right?)
CreateMyBB is soo easy to use and fun! once i saw it i thought" does this cost money?" and its free! for all ages and the mre you use it the smarter you'll get! Big Grin

-- pool_luva15

mybb101.createmybb.com

Added
Mybb is the best forum provider. All you have to do is sign up, then add forums etc. Too simple you say? well that is all you have to do. Quick, fun and easy!
[Image: 301de2t.gif]
Jimbodude Wrote:Mybb is the best forum provider. All you have to do is download it, then upload it. Too simple you say? well that is all you have to do. Quick, fun and easy!
Erm, you don't even have to download it... I think you're getting MyBB confused with CreateMyBB Wink
Justin S. Wrote:
Jimbodude Wrote:Mybb is the best forum provider. All you have to do is download it, then upload it. Too simple you say? well that is all you have to do. Quick, fun and easy!
Erm, you don't even have to download it... I think you're getting MyBB confused with CreateMyBB Wink
Updated it, see previous post
[Image: 301de2t.gif]
i have really enjoyed in creating this free mybb site.

you all really rocks, & i appreciate the hard work you all did 2 make this site, but i have 1 complaint that the plugins dont work for all themes & i had tried 2 make new theme, which i got an error & had 2 keep default theme, which i wanna change but due 2 plugins i have 2 keep default theme only...

i hope you guys work for other themes aswell...

txks.
I am owner of mobiplanet, all your mobile problems will get resolved. it's a newly created site with total free of downloads, play online games, mobile reviews, new mobile updates etc... total 71 posts in 66 threads... Get all Hutch New Tariffs, Information About New BlackBerry Mobiles With Hutch New Plan & Much Much More You Will Find On My Site. For viewing site, check my profile...
MyBB is the best - I have used PhPP, and Invision. Yet MyBB gives administrators the most control over there forum. And allows the easiest interface for forum users. They also have more advanced features than VBullitien. And best of all they have an awsome customer support team, and its all free!

mychristianforum.createmybb.com

Added
http://track.createmybb.com

CreatemyBB is a good program which is fast and gives good control over the Forum and best of all is FREE!
Visit my Forum:

http://track.createmybb.com
Simple, robust and amazing free forums. No hassle, most support answered within a day or so. Many plugins and wonderful themes. I won't user another free host again.