Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Testimonials
It's really fast and has a lot of cool stuff you can add. And you don't have to be very smart to use it.

Added
CreateMyBB seems small, but packs a large punch when it comes to the forum software and plugins. It's definately a good choice when going with a message board.

Added
the best host what can i say? there is no faster hosting then MyBB, if i could rate it it would be 100/10 .. great forum host.. that's all Smile

Added
createmybb.com is a professional, free myBB forum host that even a beginner can use. Most of all, they have excellent forum support. Did I mention it's free!

Added

(forum is in sig)
Mine:

I love CreateMyBB! Its great, the plugins are great. everything is great! I love you CreateMyBB

My forum (plz do not close and btw its a forum for my Habbo fansite)

Added
Create myBB is easy to use, fast to create and very powerful for a free service. I recently moved from another service. My members and I are delighted with the interface. Thank you!

(please don't link me. Our board is small and private. Thanks.)

Added
Create myBB is only myBB hosting service and it is FREE. It offers great speed, board style and look, and has unlimited store in database. Guys you rock

link: http://ultimatespriters.createmybb.com

Added
[Image: dmannw5.gif]
"CreateMyBB. What not to say? It's got everything, including one of the most easiest and powerful interfaces on the web! Why choose any other? Whether you're a beginner or an expert, CreateMyBB is for you!"

-----
[Link in signature]

Added
[Image: buttonfm0.gif]
CreateMyBB Is The BEST, Yes The Best, Forum Hosting service I Have ever seen! I've Tried every other forum Provider there is and trust me this is the Best!

Added
It is best and my wishes are with it