Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discuss: CreateMyBB2.com open for signups with MyBB 1.2.11
Can I assume that the reason my forum http://www.friendsofnature.createmybb.com is running so painfully slowly and sometimes not working at all is due to the upgrades that are being performed?? If so can I also assume that when the upgrade is completed things will return back to normal as I am losing long standing members of my forum because they can't access the site.

I would like an upgrade please and I hope that it will mean an imporved site for all my members!!

http://www.friendsofnature.createmybb.com
yes, my guess that forums are slow because of the upgrade ... oh i hope it will get upgraded soon.

anyways, i'm createmybb i hope it too will get upgraded with the rest.
[Image: all_sig.gif]

"It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow." -- Robert H. Goddard
Jon Wrote:We will upgrade the forums for you once the upgrade system is ready.

is it ready yet? my forum is very active (300 posts a day). on mybb1 not 2 yet.

Can you upgrade me without changing my domain please?

It lacks features such as custom pages.
how is this going?

"It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow." -- Robert H. Goddard
there was "update in progress" yesterday on my forum (createmybb) ... so i was wondering ... what did you guys ... "update" ??

-fallen-one- Wrote:there was "update in progress" yesterday on my forum (createmybb) ... so i was wondering ... what did you guys ... "update" ??

That's what I would like to now, too. We haven't been able to post in ages.

I understand that updates are neccessary, but I don't think they are supposed to last this long.

So what we would like to know is a definite time upon which you intend to finish these upgrades.

So far, we have all been extremely satisfied with CreateMyBB. So please, if you would be so kind, finish these upgrades and let us post.

Thank you.
What issue are you having?
We have blocked certain counties do to massive spam issues.
Russia, china etc.
Please don't PM me for support. Try to post a topic allows other people to learn.
[Image: sig-jon.png]
Like CreateMyBB? Support me at https://www.patreon.com/vbgamer45/
can my forum be updated without losing my domain?

www.pesediting.com

thanks
Jon Wrote:What issue are you having?
We have blocked certain counties do to massive spam issues.
Russia, china etc.

most of our members can't post. I can post sometimes, what basically means that I can't post either. even our administrator can't post.

our forum is in croatia.
Smile
this would be great newsSmile
Smile